Hey list,

well I think I got the part of checking if it's thrown in the entity
now, but I still don't know how to create the entity before hand while
still being able to different throws.
I tried a rather dumb approach of using a switch that failed horribly,
so I was wondering if anyone had any idea's?

I can do something like launching one of the functions when the pin is
pulled but if I would take for example throw then the only thing I can
do is throw but you can also lob and roll grenades and then those
wouldnt function the same as throwing and wouldnt have their entity
created early.

Soo... thoughts/suggestions?