nope, ammo is all grenade ammo but the actual grenades are seperate
entities, those don't drop either. The reason I have a special ammo
entity is cause standard grenade ammo(like weapon_frag) have physics and
no animations, the pickups I want can't be moved and have
spinning/floating animations(old school style)

soo since they're not dropped, everything should be good then right?