yeah that problem came to mind as well, anybody know if there's
something that can return whether the entity is parented to a prop? if
so there should be a way to make it work ...
maybe it'll be easier to try to fix it though... will see!

thanks for the help
also on a side note:
anybody know how to add more damage types? the comment with it isn't
very clear, I've managed to add 2 working custom dmg types regardless of
what the comment said but when reaching 32 it gives of warnings, so I'm
guessing that there's only 32 "bits" to use, since it starts with 0(I
think)

I'm confused on how the damage types work, how best to add new types?