well fixed the on the ground thing, so the pickup can now be in the air,
however the animation (obviously) still doesn't work, now I tried
yesterday copying code and implementing it in CItem(the base for all
pickups) but didn't get everything(seriously huge amount of animation
related stuff it seems), then deleted it again thinking that there had
to be a better way... considering ammocrate has animations.

So basically question is: setsequence
is that what sets the animation?
so far I haven't seen that do anything yet so I'm not sure, if
setsequence is the thing then I know I'm looking in the right direction
so I can go on :P