There's more to it than just this. If you want to make sure the animations
don't get cut off, you have to override all of the SequenceDuration
functions. Here's what I'm using, I'm compiling now so I'll let you know if
it works:
// Put this right below the code that Skillet posted
   virtual float SequenceDuration(CStudioHdr *pStudioHdr, int iSequence)
   { return BaseClass::SequenceDuration( pStudioHdr, iSequence) *
m_flPlaybackRate; }
   virtual float SequenceDuration( void )
   { return BaseClass::SequenceDuration() * m_flPlaybackRate; }
   virtual inline float SequenceDuration( int iSequence ) { return
SequenceDuration(GetModelPtr(), iSequence); }