A proper complete source document buld is done but it crashes some
places and the html set is 151mb or 172,208,128 bytes, that is bigger
then most mods it is as big as sourceforts or hl2dmpro or garrysmod 9
but it is some nice documets on the coding. i am now compressing it to
only 17mb though. if valve says yes then i will put it somewere.