Yeah, I appreciate your reply to the voting concerns with the contest,
but please tell us who exactly is judging, and if you are open to get
outside non-biased judges, I would trust anyone well known from valve,
or id, or ea games or anyone, even a mod leader from a popular source
mod(NOT GARRYS MOD, OBVIOUSLY).

I would at least like to learn who the judges are, and if you would be
willing to get other judges from valve, id, epic or some widely known
company. Please note, my original email made no mention of online
voting, because just like in florida '00 and iowa'04 widespread
eletronic voting fraud exists.

nick