Thank you for jumping out there.
And proving why this list needs moderated.

I answered the Original Posters question.
Related to METAMOD not being compatible with Source 2. And why.

And you cyber bullies jump out of the woodwork.
Cause your Ego / Shadow cannot accept the fact that someone not in your
clique posted on a particular list.

It is the same problem in the forums.

You need to be restricted from posting.
This list needs moderation, like the other lists.

You nor your Unqualified Gunman friend have even attempted to answer my
oldest colleagues question.

Do you all even program anything?
Or just idle lists, and troll forums looking for people to flame, bully,
name call, harass, and stalk?

The Community is waiting for an answer....

( C0ldfyre you didnt miss much obviously. Same old lists. Hope you got that
answer above, before the trolls came out. )

ttyl.
I got B-E-T-T-E-R things to do, and invest my time in.
Than to give out free psychological advice to a few psychotic people on
these lists.

When Eric sees this, personal request.
Set this list to moderated responses as well.

Neither of those two had anything to contribute to the metamod
zombiemod plugin being incompatible with source 2, and why.

End of Communications.

-StealthMode