Eric Smith briefly reviews the lists emails.
But there is no " assigned monitor " of these lists.

Thats why they choose to moderate the lists, using a per case / client
authorization system.

That to my knowledge. Even Eric Smith lost access to Alfreds LIST-OWNER
account.

So I think your " bet " would be considered a DRAW in this case.
As the list is reviewed, however, there is no per se' " monitor " for it.

Hope this helps.

Btw, I spoke with some of the other programmers.
Source 2 engine is being abandoned for future development.
They broke all the legacy administrative server mods. Like AMX/SM/MM/etc.
including your ZombieMod MetaMod Plugin.

Changed engine functions, seemingly intentionally to not be backwards
compatible.
Like environments.

So some of us that were working on a new project.
Counter-Strike Source evolved.
Have decided to abandon VALVe products for development.

Due to the way the company has degraded, and alienated itself from its
respective game / mod communities.

That said. Good to see you again C0ldfyre. Shouldnt bet on things. Gambling
is bad. As CSGO Dev Team found out with that skin gambling scam they had
going on a few years back.

Best of luck with your future projects.

Ill be in CSS, until we finish the new game.
Working Title " Counter-Terrorism Professionals ". In Honor of Minh, and
Jesse.

Ttyl.

-StealthMode