Go for it. In the meantime would you like to play on my 150 man dustbowl
server?

http://www.theqclan.com/upload/150mandustbowl.jpg

Removing the player limit and having a stable playable server are two
different things ;) There's a reason that there's no server out there with
more than 32 slots for DoD, and why no TF2 servers are running more than 32
slots.