Thanks for the response, Eric. I just hope that we can run our own
servers the way we want them. For instance, on my servers, I do not
tolerate racism, and I know it's a big deal with a lot of people, and
it's one reason they play on my servers. Once you take control away from
the server admin then there is chaos.

Please convince them to have the server browser too. I have no incentive
to run servers if I can't actually run them and watch them myself.

Also, is there any type of SourceTV for L4D, or how will it work?