I don't want to be an a55 but.. you guys at valve have failed for the first
time in a long period.I bought a new server because of this game, I enjoy
playing with my friends on my own server with our own rules, and now you give
us this..Please, tell me that you WILL include the server browser.> > I don't
have an answer for this yet, but your feedback is noted.> >> > -Eric