hmm?? are you saying there would be a connection between forum rep and the
servers? I highly doubt this is the case. I know burton has nailed a few guys
for exploiting the system, and I'm sure that is the only reason it'd be
removed> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:59:00 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Status> > Just a side note..>
> There is rumblings about the rep system going away on the forums. Is > this
true and if it isn't, then how would the system deal with group > members who
have below server rep who try to join? Would it override the > rep system?> >