quote |

But at the same time, I can see why others would do it. They are simply doing
one thing - trying to attract players in this extremely difficult market.
|/quote

yes they are trying to attract people but in a dishonest and VERY lazy way.. it
shoes that they are not prepared to put the work in to populate the servers...
i know for one that i have sat alone many an hour on a server to get people in.
Fake slot = lazy imho