At the risk of taking this email thread completely off topic, I am
neither of those two accounts you have linked to (I'm Australian mate,
g'day!). It is not my responsibility to advise VALVe of flaws in the
game design rules of their software, as I don't work for them nor have
anything to do with the game mechanics and the decisions made there-in.

I'm pretty sure VALVe know about this design flaw. I'm also pretty damn
sure they have more important bugs and changes to make before doing a
quick-fix (and incidentally, forcing all TF2 servers in the world to
update for something that is a relatively minor issue).

But I do appreciate your concern regarding my use of a flaw in the game
Octo, and I will quite happily provide you with my STEAMID so you can
ban me from servers I will never play on. Ever.

Kind Regards and Happy Posting!

  - Shane Arnold, Games/Systems Administrator of Nowhere Near the UK, Earth.

(P.S awesome detective skills there Watson!)