i think they are just giving people the option to remove servers they dont
want to see on their server browser for whatever reason it maybe, they are
giving the user the freedom of choice to choose their gaming experience, for
me its instant respawn 2fort servers off my list :D lol. if people really
had a problem with fakeclient servers that much.. they wouldnt play on it,
they wouldn't be popular, and they wouldnt such have huge communities
backing it. im sure there is also a good majority who don't like it, but i
no there are many who also don't mind it and also support it. bottom line is
valve gives you the option to choose where you want to play, without getting
involved. i just wished they didn't incorporate an import function :P