Didn't realize there was a cvar. tf_server_identity_disable_quickplay  for
those who aren't aware.

The other thing, though, is that we play with both weapon and damage spread
disabled. Would we also have to enable the damage spread for the Halloween
or could we simply add our server to the quickplay list and disqualify
ourselves for having damage spread off, but still receive gift drops since
the server is registered?

Hopefully John or someone else from Valve can clear this up.