It's only 4am or so at Valve HQ at the moment - so it will probably be
another 12-14 hours at least. Honestly, I'm doubtful we'll see a fix until
tomorrow considering they thought they had already fixed these issues in
the last patch. It's kind of comedic at this point - we've had more crashes
in the last 72 hours than we've had in the last 24 months ;-)