Those are only if you want traffic sent to the _event maps, for halloween only.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shizzle Nizzle" <infl...@gmail.com>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 7:48:13 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Quickplay settings for TF2 Halloween

I haven't downloaded the new client but could you clear something up
about the 'won't get any quickplay traffic' if I don't set the new
tags or use the new maps. For example I have a payload server,
obviously doesn't use koth or cp maps and won't be using those
particular maps. I will be disqualified from quickplay for my payload
server if I don't use the new tags or the new maps? Or does this post
only mean 'halloween event quickplay traffic'