Can someone point me to how to properly setup the MVM servers for JUST the
event map? I've got it set as the only map in the maplist/mapcycle, but I'm
sure I've got the "tf_mvm_missioncycle.res" setup wrong, as it keeps
chaning to the wrong mission, etc.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Fletcher Dunn
<fletch...@valvesoftware.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=fletch...@valvesoftware.com>