Well, running CSGO over a week used to do the trick (server crashed to memory error) but i'm not sure if it works like that anymore, since i haven't had any crashes for ages. You could try to reproduce this with changing maps to different ones time after time and let the 20 bots spawn in before you change the map again.

-ics

big john kirjoitti:

I was actually just going to post this as I am doing the same thing. If u find a good solution please share.