In regards to ads, are we referring to Pinion and that sort or is there
something else I may not be aware of? I ask because I've brought up in here
before that Valve has used Pinion / Pinion ads to host their own officials
servers in the past. Those sneaky ad plugins put a lot of flak towards us
server ops (I've never used them before just to note) and I've seen people
blame said ads on why this mess is even here. Which is why I so desperately
try and mention that Valve has done the same thing in the past.