I think a non serverop would be great.

The personal investments are what drives everyone the way it does I
imagine, but a non server op wouldn't need to care about a particular
server, just the game itself. I think finding a candidate though would be
difficult, unless we put together some input polls and gave it to our
respective communities?

*Matthew (Rowedahelicon) Robinson*
Web Designer / Artist / Writer
Website - http://www.rowedahelicon.com/