Tohru Adachi kirjoitti:
What about communities which allow players to donate in exchange for manipulating their equipped items i.e. adding an unusual particle to an equipped cosmetic?
Will action be taken against these servers?

On 13/05/2016 22:13, John Schoenick wrote:
While spoofing ownership of econ items remains against community rules, TF has a client-side system to mitigate this and it is not currently a widespread issue. We are not currently planning on adding any new restrictions on custom gamemodes etc..

*From:* A Fearts
*Sent:* Friday, May 13, 2016 1:12PM
*To:* Half-life Dedicated Win32 Server Mailing List
*Subject:* Re: [hlds] TF2 - Upcoming game server account requirements

Maybe it isn't a worry for you if you are running completely vanilla quick play servers. However, for someone like myself who runs custom game modes it's very troubling. For example if they start banning TF2Items based plugins or custom player skins. If you saw what happened in CS:GO with the mass bans there then you would be concerned also.