We use a modified version of the built in soucrmod reserved slots system set so it doesn't kick people when an admin joins (29 slot server using sv_visiblemaxplayers 24) the only thing then is it will kick on map change to free up the reserved slots and also if everyone uses the 5 reserved slots it becomes a 29 man server but it soon goes back to 24 through people leaving.

Our servers are full almost all the time.