I do need to try it.
I only just relaized I could set the cropping in Hugin far beyond the
image edges, even to 180x360, which is probably why I might sound
pretty ignorant about this. :-)

On Nov 4, 10:59 am, "Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> in fact I use many many ways to blend. I use normal hugin automated blend,
> I generate remapped images and put them as a layer in GIMP to use the
> pieces I want, I guess you can imagine your way and test it. Testing will
> give you the experience you are searching for.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)http://cartola.org/360
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to