On Fri 04-Nov-2011 at 08:38 -0700, JohnPW wrote:
So to pose my problem more clearly, I should have simply said that I want to "adjust the image manually." I am interested in what methods people are using for making easy and efficient "hand adjustments." My particular interest is about how people choose to output the images for ease of registration and masking, and also what approach they take to doing that masking and adjustment.
Are alpha channels the way to go making the blends and masks? Is there some other better way?
The primary tool is the Mask tab in Hugin. You can render layers and try and blend them in an image editor but this is painful.
You can also use the clone tool in an editor to fix missing areas, but I prefer to use a photo multiple times in a Hugin project with different masking to patch up larger areas like skies and ground.
To fix broken lines like 'steps' in the horizon, this technique still works:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Mending_parallax_errors_with_the_shear_tool -- Bruno -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group. A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
