Am Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:35:24 -0500 (CDT)
schrieb "Gabriel M. Beddingfield" <gabr...@teuton.org>:

> All:
>
> Attached is the promised feature list.  If you'd like to add stuff... let
> me know, BUT:
>
> Now that we have all our pet features out of our system, let's hammer out
> a _vision_ for what we want in the future.  (...as Alexandre wisely
> advised.)
>
> A vision statement should be 1 to 5 sentances on what we want Hydrogen to
> "look like" in the future.  (I.e. what purpose will Hydrogen serve to its
> users?)
>
> FWIW, right now there's primarily 2 visions being thrown around:
>
>    * A drum machine program (full of bells and whistles)
>      [Sim. to Rezound]
>
>    * A "live" sequencer/sampler/synth with a streamlined workflow
>      [Sim. to Live]
>
> So, ask yourself:  What do *you* want to see?  What have users told you
> that they want to see?
>
> Peace,
> Gabriel

heyho,

i am interested on:

*midi clock support
*sync by midiclock. or be midiclock master.
*deferred play
*snap into beats
*jack transport bar offset. negativ or positiv. to make it possible that you
can arrange a couple of different songs in ardour.
that is impossible. if your song in ardour begins on bar 777 or what ever. you
can not use hydrogen to play the drums. because hydrogen will start at bar 777
or ardour try to start at bar 1. what ever in moment mission impossible to do
that.

*sample editor like the samplefun sample editor
*midi out
*piano roll like the samplefun piano roll to edit note keys.
*one big optional song editor. (piano roll - song editor) to make more complex
songs more clear.
*instruments can handle adjustable midi note values. to arrange a set for nicer
midi control.
*midi hihat pedal function

*new instrument fx rack stag, to have more fx control. every stack item (fx)
needs an own wet dry controller. to handle different types of effects. dynamics
and reverbs.
*director to get visual song orientation.

and and and.
of course the basic hydrogen keeps the intuitive user friendly interface.
that means basically easy to use. but full advanced control for more fun.

greetings wolke