Hi there,
Of course every option has its pros and its cons. I'm not going to extend
myself more, as I gave my oppinion and others theirs.

A thing that I've seen in your reply about the time:
>hi, use ardour to change tempo in a song. ardour can do that as time master
and hydrogen as transport slave.
:)

Well, you don't have to tell it to me, I've been doing that for months and
it just works great!! :-D. I only have to find an audio interface which
works fine in linux to record my stuff (my podX3 has no support on linux...
damn line6!). Going for a behringer UCA202 (cheap and linux support, what I
need for a hobby).

Keep the good work up. Salut i porrons!