On 27 June 2016 at 10:55, Tony Anderson <tony_ander...@usa.net> wrote:
> Can you identify these motions. Most of the votes were cast at the meetings.
> As far as I remember there were two email votes.

Five motions have passed since I joined the project and I can only
verify all 7 votes for 1 motion. The other 4 are:

AGREED MOTION 2016-21, Walter Bender: to reimburse Edgar Quispe for
expenses incurred representing Sugar Labs at the Traducción e
interpretación en las lenguas originarias del Perú meeting in Lima.
The cost is $168.88. (See
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2016-May/018196.html)

AGREED MOTION 2016-19: To pay for laboratoriosazucar.org domain
registration renewal

AGREED MOTION 2016-14: To fund a program to initiate the translation
of Sugar into Yoruba. The work would be led by Samson Goddy and
reviewed by Chris Leonard, in his role as Translation Community
Manager (See
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2016-May/052588.html)

AGREED MOTION 2016-13 Dave Crossland: To update the Sugar License from
GPLv2 to GPLv3
(http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2016-May/052588.html)