Dave

I am really tired of these accusations. At the time that this motion was voted on, there had not been this hue and cry about voting on IAEP. There was no deliberate attempt for the votes to be made secretly behind the backs of the members. Why can you not accept that some of the votes were not made to the IAEP mailing list in error.

I copied the text of the emails. What more can you possibly want. A sworn affidavit? For God's sake this motion was made at the request of the Conservancy when the item was in the limit of petty cash.

Tony