On 18 Oct 2006 06:37:09 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lizette Koehler)
wrote:

>It seemed to me that employers had no idea what they wanted and therefore
>passed over individuals that did not meet their buzz words.

That is the case for virtually any technical job.

I once got turned down for a job because I didn't have CoBOL 2
experience.    I had lots of MVS CoBOL experience, but had worked most
recently on a VAX using CoBOL which looked just like CoBOL 2.

But usually, buzz word filtering is done before your resume gets a
chance to be seen by anybody in IS.