From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tom Moulder
Sent: Thursday December 21 2006 13:02
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM sues maker of Intel-based Mainframe clones

One thing I keep thinking about through all of this ---

What about the American tradition of presumption of innocence?  Don't we
pride ourselves as a country on presuming that a person is innocent until
proven guilty?  Has there been a trial of PSI or IBM's claims yet?  Maybe in
Phil's mind, but not in a court of law.

If we put them out of business because of IBM's claims that never result in
a trial we have done exactly what IBM wanted in the first place.  If we
presume them innocent, then they must have the right to continue business as
long as they can as legal as they can.

Tom Moulder