My recollection is that in the era of punched cards the more common usage by programmers/operators was just "card", "cards", or "card deck" and others more often than not called them "IBM cards" because typically "IBM" was printed somewhere on the cards and people understood they were associated with IBM computers. Adding a modifier of "punch", "punched" or "punchable" in the context of typical discussions would have been totally redundant and wasted effort because other types of cards didn't make sense in the context of IBM unit record equipment.

Today when knowledge of the old unit record context can't be assumed, I think there is a legitimate argument for both "punch card" (a card intended for use in IBM "card punch" equipment) and "punched card" (a card in which holes could be or have been punched). It seems unduly limiting to insist that the modifier could not be a descriptor of the device for which the card was intended (and the official names of those devices were indeed something like "model nnnn Card Punch"). The meanings are subtly different, but I see both as able to convey the concept of a punched/punchable card that was punched using IBM Card Punch unit record equipment.

"Iced Tea" is no doubt a lost cause, because when said quickly the "d" and "t" merge and listeners only hear "ice tea" no matter what -- and "tea with ice" is just too much to say when you're thirsty:)
    Joel C. Ewing