I just received notice that the rebuilt kit is now available for download on IBM Pubs Center: https://www.ibm.com/e-business/linkweb/publications/servlet/pbi.wss?CTY=US&FNC=SRX&PBL=SK4t-4949 .

One of us will post when the other, indexed PDF collection of 3Q16 drafts is posted, in case you prefer that.

On 09/20/16 9:28 AM, Kevin Minerley wrote:
The packager admits to using 7-zip (yes, we all figured that out).

Someone had suggested a "finger check" -- bingo.

I've asked the to repackage and test it in Windows before uploading the
replacement.

Kevin Minerley
zOS, zVM, and zVSE Softcopy CKIT/PKIT architect

Sue Shumway
z/OS Product Documentation Lead
IBM Poughkeepsie
chale...@us.ibm.com