Marna,

I've had a look at this and so have a couple of my colleagues who support z/OS
Communications Server and related software.

1)  is this is still a good way to provide this information to you?
Yes - we all agree on this

2) with all the other ways to learn about new functions, is IEA still needed by
you?
It is good to have all this in one place.
The z/OS Comms Server New Function Summary has similar information but the
presentation gets the main points across better and more succinctly.

3) are there particular topics in IEA that you like and want to continue to see
in the future?  if so, which ones?
Keep up the good work.

The main point I'd make is to publicise the existence of IBM Education
Assistance for z/OS more widely.

From the users point of view we all need to make sure we are aware of the
sources of information in manuals, presentations like IEA for z/OS, Share, IBM
Support sites etc. We should all make time to look at them and judge what's
right in new function for our organisations. IBM add new functions for good
reasons.

Mike Wawiorko