1)  I have not seen this before. So far a definite yes!
2) Absolutely. (Thinking about this, wasn't there a option to have these in the
daily z/OS Notification e-mail aswell? (I think it was a post from Marne Walle
aswell) It seems I am no longer getting those..)
3) I'll have to check in more detail.

Thanks a lot for the link.

Ronald Kristel