That sounds good, but "continuous delivery", beyond fashion-speak, means
specifically what? DFSORT used to provide new functionality through PTFs. Does
it mean that, and at a faster pace and in smaller units, or something,
specifically, different?

And whatever it is, is it across all products (as in "OS" and "applications"
IBM provides), within certain products/areas, something else? Is it an
"emerging concept, we've just started running with it, and we'll see where it
takes us, so can't exactly answer" or something more "planned"?

I'm not trying to be negative, but until your use of "continuous delivery" is
known, it can mean anything, so means nothing. Currently it is one of those
phrases I just "cross out" when encountering it, without it detracting from
information content. "Service delivery" is another.

What is SPE? I'm sorry if I appear naive on that, but search-engineing comes up
with "IBM Standards Processing Engine" which probably isn't what your SPE means.

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN