I have installed and supported mainframes all over the world, all over Europe,
Africa, Asia, Australia, Middle East, South America, USA, and even in Iceland,
Greenland and the South (and almost-north) Poles and I don't really understand
the question I guess.  The installation and support is almost identical.  The
users are obviously using them differently, but in general they are quite
similar.  Were you expecting something "odd" with non-US mainframe users or
sites?  Do they speak other languages, yes, does it matter to the mainframe,
not really.  What differences are you looking for?  I mostly see similarities,
and maybe I'm just looking beyond differences to see them, but I probably need
more information on what you're looking for to be able to respond better.

Brian Westerman