In my (also) worldwide experience the challenges my customers face are VERY
similar wherever you are.

Cheers, Martin

Sent from my iPad

> On 10 Aug 2017, at 09:04, Brian Westerman <brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com>
wrote:

> I have installed and supported mainframes all over the world, all over
Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Middle East, South America, USA, and even
in Iceland, Greenland and the South (and almost-north) Poles and I don't
really understand the question I guess.  The installation and support is
almost identical.  The users are obviously using them differently, but in
general they are quite similar.  Were you expecting something "odd" with
non-US mainframe users or sites?  Do they speak other languages, yes, does
it matter to the mainframe, not really.  What differences are you looking
for?  I mostly see similarities, and maybe I'm just looking beyond
differences to see them, but I probably need more information on what
you're looking for to be able to respond better.

> Brian Westerman

>Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.