Maybe I'm missing something?

I issued the $D ACTIVATE command to see if z22 mode would activate and it indicates I need CYL_MANAGED=ALLOWED turned on.  No problem. I'll just issue the $TSPOOLDEF,CYL_MANAGED=ALLOWED and we should be good.

I then tried to look up the CYL_MANAGED keyword in both the z/OS 2.2 and z/OS 2.3 docs but it's not found.  It appears that if you are in z22 mode the CYL_MANAGED keyword is not valid.  So....does that mean, once I issue the $TSPOOLDEF,CYL_MANAGED=ALLOWED, I don't need/can't code CYL_MANAGED=ALLOWED in my JES2 INIT deck?