From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Phil Smith III
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 12:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Zowe?

Jesse Robinson wrote:

> Stepping aside from what Zowe the architecture consists of, could we
> at least

>agree up front how to say it? (The confusion over 'Linux' went on way
>too long.)

Not to be confused with http://www.linex.com/ !

I distinctly remember—at least 15 years ago, possibly more—a clip of Linus
saying “Hello, my name is Lee-nuss Torvalds and I created Lee-nucks”. But even
he bowed to the common perception says “Lih-nucks” now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IfHm6R5le0 (from 2006, no less).

Anyway, “Zō-ee”, I shall say it thus evermore!