Can I make a suggestion? Add the method you'll be using to the contract,
explaining what's being done, how it's being done, and what happens in the
customer lets the license expire. That way there are no fingers being pointed
back at your company due to their failure to handle it correctly.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com