On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 12:00 PM Jousma, David <
000001a0403c5dc1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> I transport ZFS's via FTP all the time.  DFDSS dump and restore.

That sounds like a winner to me. My first thought was to use the UNIX "pax"
utility. But ADRDSSU of the actual zFS LDS dataset sounds better. If the
creator of the zFS actually made a separate zFS dataset for the output,
with no extraneous files in it.

> Dave Jousma
> AVP | Manager, Systems Engineering
>
> Fifth Third Bank  |  1830 East Paris Ave, SE  |  MD RSCB2H  |  Grand
> Rapids, MI 49546
> 616.653.8429  |  fax: 616.653.2717

People in sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world.
Maranatha! <><
John McKown