I have always FTP a DFDSS dump of "things"  - What I was told to do long ago
and far away was to include BLKSIZE=32760 on the dump file in DFDSS.

This has never caused an issue (DFDSS ignores the Blksize).  And my Transfer
have (knock wood) not failed.  And I have always been able to restore from the
DFDSS dump.

Lizette