On 11/5/2019 3:11 PM, Wayne Bickerdike wrote:
I always terse the dump file too. Had issues with Restore if the file
wasn't  tersed.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019, 03:53 Pierre Fichaud <pr...@videotron.ca> wrote:

Dave,
         I'll do that. The files are not big.
         They can be sent as ZIP files.
Thanks, Pierre

Wayne beat me to it. Terse any DFDSS file before sending. You may get away with DFDSS with mode block and EBCDIC. Until you don't. Terse it for 100% reliability.

Regards,
Tom Conley