>>> It does seem a lot of horse people have parrots.  I love them but, only
have a parakeet now because my hubby can't take the noise!

Are parrots noisy...?  I seem to have lost my hearing about 13-14 years
ago...about the time I got parrots, I think.  :)


>>>>Hey Karen, do you get Bird Talk magazine?  If you got the latest mag.
The 25th anniversary issue, take a look at the Editor's page, just inside
the
cover.  Do you recognize the person holding the scarlet macaw?  (Remember,
it was 25  years ago)!


I don't subscribe any more.  What issue?  I'll look for it when I go to
PetSmart this week to get Frank a new collar.


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.29/1124 - Release Date: 11/11/2007
10:12 AM




IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to