>>> Please send the you tube link for Hoover.  I tried to find it and couldn't.


You asked me that a couple of weeks ago, didn't you and I forgot - I'm sorry!  
These were taken last Christmas Day.  Hoover doesn't talk as clearly as some 
birds, but if you listen carefully, you can make out a few of his favorite 
phrases: "Whatcha doin', huh?" "Step up", "Hoovah"  (he has a slight lisp), and 
"Take a bow."   He also HATES for people to leave while he's still in a party 
mood, so if you say "Goodbye", he almost always optimistically answers, "Hello."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QoFTnEXw5sI


But Hoover's real claim to fame is his laugh: 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Soz1c0il_RY 

You can tell he adores my daughter.  


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.29/1124 - Release Date: 11/11/2007 
10:12 AM
 

Reply via email to