It's the December Bird Talk issue, 25th anniversary collector's issue.  I
was so shocked to open it and see a much younger me!  They were reminiscing
and showed the first cover!  I can still remember being mad because they
came to interview me about bird training but said they were not taking
photos.  It was off-season at Marine World and we were not open that day, so
I wore an old sweatshirt and jeans, with a safari shirt over it, because I
was going to clean the ostrich pen when they left!  Needless to say I wasn't
a fashion statement and was appalled to see myself on the cover when the
magazine came out!

Cherie
Western North Carolina
Lilja, Roka (Icelandics)and Tyra (Fjord)

-



IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to