On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM, D L <dlm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah tried that and ran it overnight, still no luck - it gets stuck on the
> foreign keys part. I'm just trying this on my laptop, so I may just proceed
> with using the web access for the data. Once I get everything set up for a
> web hosting, I may try other databases such as sqlite to see if that works.

D'oh! :(
Versions of:
- IMDbPY
- SQLAlchemy
- SQLObject
- MySQL
- python-mysqldb
- python-migrate
?

Anyway, if you interrupt it while it's creating the foreign key, maybe
you can try to see which were already created, and add the missing
one following the scheme you can find in imdb/parser/sql/dbschema.py

Anyway, obviously I'll try to reproduce the problem, since it's not
nice at all. :-/

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/